6. Play the Long Game: There will be multiple potential candidates for every event. Engage would-be candidates by connecting with them 1:1. The events provide an opportunity for your Employee Resource Groups members to be ambassadors for your brand and promote you as an employer of choice.
7. Tailor Candidate Experience Feature local employees and office tours to bring the culture of your regional offices to life.
8. Utilize Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) Promote ERGs prominently during the events. Talk to interested candidates about ERGs and the benefits they bring — partner with diverse leaders from around your organization to spread awareness. The more candidates know about and engage with your ERGs, the more likely they’ll share those positive experiences with their networks.
9. Keep your diverse sales talent longer Show them you care about their careers. Invest in ongoing training opportunities tailored for diverse employees to develop new, and hone existing skills
10. Retain Employees by Investing in Them Training increases employee engagement, improves teamwork and productivity.